Account & Project Coordinator
Tailwind is looking for a full time Account & Project Coordinator to join our busy team of marketing professionals. Tailwind is a growth marketing agency focused on driving results for the clients we serve. The Account & Project Coordinator is an integral part of the workflow of all client jobs and active projects throughout the Paid, SEO, and Analytics Teams within the agency. The right candidate is someone who is organized, detail oriented, a self motivator, problem solver, and has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties include working with appropriate team members to create budget tracking and invoicing set up in our accounting system, scheduling projects, setting priorities, monitoring project progress by tracking schedules, communicating changes and project status, and creating clear concise project requirements for team members to execute on.
- This individual must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others to resolve issues and solve problems.
- The position may be required to work beyond a typical 8 to 5 workday (and sometimes beyond a Monday through Friday workweek) to do whatever it takes to satisfy a client or complete a project.
- Manage projects in Netsuite and input all current sales orders to ensure timely delivery of client invoicing
- Cross Functional communication between Tailwind and parent company operations and accounting teams.
- Work directly with Media Analysts to track accurate client budgets sheets.
- Create and manage Asana workflow tasks
- Attend kickoff meetings (when applicable)
- Establish project deadlines by scheduling projects, setting priorities, and ensuring all necessary assets to complete a project have been obtained.
- Create project schedules, track and monitor progress; follow up with team members as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain contracts and process renewals.
- Effectively communicate project status to appropriate team members.
- Responsible for accurately using and maintaining Asana, the agency’s project tracking and integrated project management software
- Develop and maintain daily, monthly and yearly budget schedule for assigned clients/projects
- Manage 3rd party vendors and contractors to ensure their work is on track.
- Prioritize projects and recurring tasks within the account team’s portfolio to ensure that no deliverable is overlooked or delayed.
- Manage client expectations through consolidation of meeting recaps, action items, task status, and other pertinent information in a consolidated client playbook.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time both internally and externally.
- Document project requirements, creating client/project briefs and communicating those requirements internally to stakeholders.
- Support the management of client budgets, invoicing to accounting and reporting monthly fees to the Managing Director.
- Track margin by the job as well as retainer hours.
- QA time entry for accurate job tracking.
In addition, you meet these minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university is strongly preferred. (Business/marketing concentration a plus)
- Mastery of Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs and Gmail), and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for proper grammar and spelling.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple competing projects.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills, both strategic and analytical.
- Strong desire to learn and be a self-starter.
- At least one year of working in a project management tool, preferably Asana.
- Possess a natural curiosity and passion about digital media. You are interested in learning and executing Paid media campaigns, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Analytics accounts.
- Netsuite experience
- Experience in SEM, digital marketing platforms and technologies including but not limited to; search (paid and organic), display, social media, analytics email…etc.
Tailwind is a vibrant, fun-loving, and fast-paced place to work. If you’re a self-starter who works well with autonomy and wants the opportunity to impact positive change in your workplace, you’ll excel here. We promise that as a member of our team, you’ll have variety, learn amazing things, and be part of a real team. We are located in Tempe, AZ but are a “work from anywhere” work force.
- We’re highly protective of our culture, our process, and our clients. We work hard to make sure everyone we hire will be, too.
- At Tailwind, our purpose and values drive everything we do, and if you work here, it’s important that we care about the same things.
- We exist to build positive impact and meaning.
About The Pay
Salary depends on your experience. What we can tell you is that Tailwind is an equal employment opportunity employer that offers competitive salary, health insurance benefits, the most generous vacation package you’ve ever heard of, company-sponsored events, ongoing training and education, and really rad coworkers.
Ready To Apply?
Is our team the right place for you? If this sounds like a fit, we can’t wait to meet you.
- Craft a cover letter that speaks to ALL of the points above.
- Tailor your resume to show practical experience to MANY of the points above.
- You can apply via email! Just send the previously listed documents to email@example.com