Senior Digital Media Analyst
Tailwind, a division of Audacious Studios, is looking for a Senior Digital Media Analyst to join our busy team of marketing professionals. We are looking for a person that is passionate about digital marketing, understands the nuances and is on the cutting edge of our fast paced industry.
Senior Digital Media Analysts work hand in hand internally with our team and externally with our clients. You keep the campaigns running successfully and make proactive recommendations to make the team look like all-stars while balancing day-to-day client communication and account management. While tactics and implementations vary depending on the client, all are expected to be able to perform the same functions.
Tailwind relies on Senior Digital Media Analysts to manage and oversee campaigns day in and day out to budget and goal. Yes, we do paid search and online display campaigns, but we also manage programmatic, social advertising, CTV, content syndication, and complex behavioral targeting campaigns.
We are highly possessive of our culture and the right candidate will align with our purpose to build positive impact and meaning. The core values we seek in employees are curiosity (an interest in exploring), empathy (seeking understanding and clarity through the lens of others with whom we work), genuineness (you live into who you are, you accept others for doing the same and you finish what you commit to doing) and a keen mind looking to always grow and learn. We have a lot of fun together and have created a space for individuals to come and be themselves.
We have a proven track record of success in partnership with our clients and are looking for an individual of the same caliber that cares deeply about driving results.
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Daily optimization and goal achievement of paid media campaigns
- Campaign budget management and pacing
- Providing insight and analysis of campaign performance on scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Utilizing programmatic ad buys and optimization tools to maximize media efficiency
- Tactical written and verbal communication with the client to complete daily tasks and dive into performance
- Lead strategic and forward thinking digital strategies for your clients.
- Develop and share expertise and knowledge of relevant verticals and maintain a deep understanding of your clients and their competitors.
- Collaborate with our Media Analysts and Media Interns on successful digital programs.
- Ensure quality of work produced is in line with client expectations and ensure we are developing proactive and strategic insights that always provide the “so what.”
- Think quickly on your feet and answer questions that are thrown our way, often on the spot in online or in-person meetings.
- Hold the accountability for performance and keep the team working on your accounts accountable in achieving top results.
- Present to clients, often leading the conversation around strategy and rationale for decisions made.
- Maintain a strong ability to prioritize work and resources based on importance and timeliness. Timelines, budgets, and availability shift; we need someone who adapts quickly and can roll with the nature of the business.
- Maintain regular communication with our key stakeholders and build genuine rapport.
- Bring consistency and excellence across all of our clients.
- Maintain in-platform knowledge for all channels and stay up-to-date on the latest updates and features.
In addition, you meet these minimum requirements:
- A minimum of four years of digital paid media campaign management experience is a must. (Paid search, paid social, programmatic display and video, native, CTV, etc.)
- Is a strong leader who can manage multiple clients and projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Proficient in digital collaboration and project management tools
- Proficient in running remote meetings via Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Certified in Google Ads, Google Analytics (required)
- Previous experience in working with bid automation tools
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple campaigns, budgets and tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills internally and with clients. You must make the complex simple.
- Strong account management skills to make sure tasks are delivered to clients with high quality and accuracy.
- Statistical and analytical competency.
- You’re a tactical implementer and know how to make big ideas come to life in small ways.
- Has an ability to look at any brand, project or challenge with a fresh point of view.
- Has experience of inspiring teams and ability to provide clear creative direction and useful feedback to produce powerful work from idea through execution that’s on time and budget.
- Has experience working with and presenting to internal and external audiences at all levels including senior executives.
- Knows how to create and deliver compelling, persuasive presentations to key decision makers and to utilize team members to deliver a cogent, cohesive “story.”
- Ability to delegate and clearly articulate tactical work to junior team members while ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Ability to “sell the invisible’” that is, to articulate to a client you are asking for significant funds that the plan you/your team propose is the best use of funds and will maximize return.
- Ability to provide strong rationale and reasoning behind all decisions, speaking in facts to back up your recommendations. At the same time, if you don’t know the answer, you are humble enough to admit as such and then do your research before responding in haste.
- Keen strategic media mind with an understanding of how digital media works, how it is most effective, how it pairs with other digital media and how digital media performs in an omni-channel landscape.
Tailwind is a vibrant, fun-loving, and fast-paced place to work. If you’re a self-starter who works well with autonomy and wants the opportunity to impact positive change in your workplace, you’ll excel here. We promise that as a member of our team, you’ll have variety, learn amazing things, and be part of a real team. We are located in Tempe, AZ but are a “work from anywhere” work force.
- We’re highly protective of our culture, our process, and our clients. We work hard to make sure everyone we hire will be, too.
- At Tailwind, our purpose and values drive everything we do, and if you work here, it’s important that we care about the same things.
- We exist to build positive impact and meaning.
About The Pay
Salary depends on your experience. What we can tell you is that Tailwind is an equal employment opportunity employer that offers competitive salary, health insurance benefits, the most generous vacation package you’ve ever heard of, company-sponsored events, ongoing training and education, and really rad coworkers.
Ready To Apply?
Is our team the right place for you? If this sounds like a fit, we can’t wait to meet you.
- Apply online at findyourtailwind.com and attach a cover letter and tailored resume to your application and tell us why you are the right fit.
- Send an email to our VP of Talent, Tara Bethell, at email@example.com
- You can also apply at the following link